Tuesday, June 29, 2010

OneNote bug

While I am ragging on OneNote, a bug reprt - NOT the lossages reported earlier:

When I hit alt-i r
to cut and paste a screenshot

sometimes it works
and sometimes (like now; actually, like 1 minute ago - NOW it works; anyway, the bug):

all screens/displays go blank, and can see nothuing to cut and paste.


--


Now let's figure out where to reporrt this bug to,

---


Everyone needs a personal bug tracking system.

E.g. I report bugs to my issue tracker, and then send it to the cpmpany selling the product.

A federation of issue trackers.

1 comment:

  1. This complicated condtion may be solved due to onenote recovery. It can work under all major versions of Windows OS and any system configurations. The tool doesn't modify source .one data during restoration. It has clear and intuitive interface for any experienced users.

    ReplyDelete